(For Turkish Please Read YAZARLARA DUYURU)
1. Articles not published or submitted for publication elsewhere accepted in either Turkish or British English.
2. Manuscripts should be at most single-spaced 24 A4 pages with the Times New Roman 11-font character size. Only the DergiPark platform welcomes article submissions.
3. The first page of the Word file to be submitted should include (i) the title of the article; (ii) an abstract of not more than 100 words; (iii) the keywords; and (iv) the JEL Codes; also (i) the full name(s) of the author(s); (ii) the ORCID ID numbers; (iii) institutional affiliation(s) of the author(s); (iv) the e-mail address and phone numbers of the author(s) should be indicated on a separate page. “Ethics Committee Permission Certificate” obtained from the relevant institution in studies that required ethical approval and based on questionnaires should be uploaded at the time of submission.
4. Tables, figures, and graphs should be numbered consecutively and contain full references. The titles of the tables, figures, and graphs should be placed at their heading; the references of tables, figures, and graphs should be at the bottom. A comma should separate decimals. Equations should be numbered consecutively. Equation numbers should appear in parentheses at the right margin. The complete derivation of the formulas (if abridged in the text) should be provided on a separate sheet for referee use.
5. Footnotes should be placed at the bottom of the page.
6. All references should cite in the text (not in footnotes) and conform to the following examples:
It has been argued (Alkin, 1982: 210-5)....
Griffin (1970a: 15-20) states....
(Gupta et al., 1982: 286-7).
(Rivera-Batiz & Rivera-Batiz, 1989: 247-9; Dornbusch, 1980: 19-23).
7. References should appear at the end of the text as follows:
Kenen, P.B. (1989), The International Economy, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall, Inc.
Langeheine, B. & U. Weinstock (1985), “Graduate Integration”, Journal of Common Market Studies, 23(3), 185-97.
Articles in edited books:
Krugman, P. (1995), “The Move Toward Free Trade Zones”, in P. King (ed.), International Economics and International Economic Policy: A Reader, New York: McGraw-Hill, Inc., 163-82.
Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey (2003), Financial Stability, Press Release. March 24. Ankara, <http://www.tcmb.gov.tr>.
Chang, R. (1998), “The Asian Crisis”, NBER Discussion Paper, 4470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Cambridge, Mass.
8. Cited web pages should exist at the References with their complete address and cited date as follows:
………………………………, <http://www.sosyoekonomijournal.org>, 18.12.2021.